We believe this moment can be the perfect time to know us, let's see:
I am Leonardo Joya, I am 21 years old, I like to read manga, comics and novels, I like to listen to music I like the folk genre, rock and country among many others, I would like at some point in my life to write a science fiction book for him mere fact of being able to do it, I like to watch movies and series, my favorite genres would be adventure, drama, and comedy, my favorite films are the bucket list and the truman show, my favorite series was, is and will be how I met your mother.
Hello there! My name is Andrea Medrano I'm 19 years old. I love listening to music, writing and all kind of animals. I always try to not think to much of the future nor the past and just enjoy the present, being grateful for the things I have.
I'm 28 years old and I'm in my 8th semester of my career. I like listening to music, watching videos and series and play mobile games. I'm an animal lover so I have three wonderful cats which sometimes look likes people haha.
Hi! Valentina Maury here. I'm 20 years old, my favorite color is blue and I love to read novels and watch movies so I can write about it and share my thoughts with my friends. Two of my biggest dreams are making money while traveling around the world and also, I want to fund an editorial house here in Colombia which can inspire a better Latin America.
Hi! I´m Vanessa. I'm 20 years old, I study and work. I love being with my family and friend hence I´m grateful for all the things and people I have in my life. I´d love to travel around the world and learn about new cultures and languages.
I like listening to music, watching series and movies but I also like reading books, mangas, manhwas, I´m always changing hobbies and finding new things I like.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario